shop windows














In going through some travel photos from the past, I've noticed a trend... I photograph shop windows everywhere I go. I didn't even notice I was doing it.

I think there is something so inspirational about a shop window. It's sort of stirs that child-like yearning for something beautiful seen through the glass. It really does stir something magical in me.

The compositions also inspire me in the realms of entertaining, fashion, design.... really it's limitless where you can apply inspiration. Sometimes austere, shocking, colorful... I find beauty in them all.

Above are a collection of shop windows from trips to London, Paris and New York. I know you can tell which city is which. I love them all.

Comments

vicki archer said…
Great windows....xv
Anonymous said…
OMG! What's better than an amazing window!! These are all SO gorgeous!
xo E + J