Paris' green spaces












If you caught my blog yesterday, you saw my post on London's green spaces and gardens. On the same trip we also visited Paris. Everyone knows all about the absolutely beautiful public gardens in Paris, but sometimes you don't always notice the private spaces that are right in front of you.

I love how people bring green and flowering plants into urban spaces regardless of size... a window box, boxwoods flanking a door, whatever. It really speaks to the human urge to bring greenery into their lives in any small way.

What is your garden like?

Again, I'm sorry for the date and time stamp on all my photos. It made me sick when I got home and uploaded the pics and saw that there. It was a new camera and I had no idea.

Comments

Beautiful pictures. Very Inspiring.