eBay today - Old Paris Porcelain dessert set



Wow.

This dessert set is amazing. It has everything I love about Old Paris porcelain - the classic ring design and pops of color. And its design is still fresh today. This is exactly the kind of investment in your butler's pantry that will pay off for years and years to come. The price will climb on the set, but it is so worth it. A set this large is rare and you will never see another one like it.

I also think something like a dessert set is a great item to have. They can be used for baby showers, dessert receptions (or just dessert - augment your solid white china)... the list is endless.

The set would make such a wonderful Valentine's gift. Maybe I'll send a link to my sweetie... By next Valentine's Day, I could serve the Barefoot Contessa's decadent choclate cake with ganache(recipe below) and coffee on this set!

Comments

Geo said…
LOVELOVELOVE it!