A Change

Well, it looks like for now, I'm going to have to stick with my current name, "Eclectic Entertaining." "Eclectic Elements", "Eclectic Essentials" and "The Eclecticist" were all taken. Who knew there were that many bloggers out there? However, there will be a slight change in content regardless of the name. I have found that I wanted to post a lot more about my non-entertaining eBay finds and design discoveries, so I'm shifting directions slightly. I might rechristen myself at some later time.

I hope you like the change. I'm going to try to maintain a daily post I'll call "eBay today" (my first is below) and add other posts as I'm able.

Leave feedback. I would so love to hear your thoughts. I would love to hear that you are enjoying my finds.

Comments

Geo said…
"Eclectic Et Cetera"?
Oooh... I didn't think of that one!
Geo said…
Hurray! I'm smiling!