Is It Too Soon to Begin Planning a Garden Party?




I can't remember the design mag that featured Picwoody's flatware, billed as "the disposable cutlery of the future". It was probably Domino, but I can't say for certain. Isn't it cool, though?

I've always wanted to have a flower swap party where everyone brings a pot or two of their favorite herb/flower/plant. Maybe the favors could be these Guy Wolff pots for potting their cuttings. I have two Guy Wolff pots and I'm just crazy over them. His web site doesn't do the pots justice, but I found one on Smith and Hawken's site that looks great.

Wouldn't the wooden flatware be a great fit for this little party?

Comments

Heather said…
It's definitely NOT too late to start planning! I'm looking oh-so foreword to springtime! I love love love the flatware and pot!
Geo said…
I can see right now that reading your yummy blog is going to necessitate expanding my budget!