I love pencils








I tend to write in pencil all the time. I have to use pens for bills and a few other things, but I really prefer pencil. And I've taken to using all one kind of pencil. I found that all those different designs and random heights didn't fit the decor of my home. So now I keep a couple of julep cups in places I like to write and I fill them with Dixon Tri-Conderogas. They are cheap and I buy boxes of them at Wal-Mart.

I just decided to see what SeeJaneWork.com had and there are two great choices: the Office Basics Pencil and Kate Spade's Favorite Solid Pencils. It's a little thing, but I think those small details finish off a space and make it nice for guests when they stroll past your desk.

Comments

Heather said…
I love the Zebra brand mechanical pencils. they're great!
I rec'd a Sudoku book in my stocking this year, and I'm hooked! And I find that no matter how well I sharpen my pencils, they are never sharp enough. I need a mechanical pencil to work the puzzle. I'll look for the Zebra. I need to keep a few around when I can grab a minute for Sudoku!