where fashions meets home decor






I guess all trends are pretty universal. Here are two of my favorites.

The lattice is so fresh and traditional. Very preppy chic. I was just in my local J. Crew and picked up a few pieces. This is a good season for J. Crew. I could have bought a lot more. I didn't see the lattice pants, but they would go with anything. I like the pairing of the green with the shoes. It reflects the style of the Schumacher wallpaper nicely featured on the Maison Luxe blog. (I love this blog!)

Ikat is another classic, classic print that is just eternal and looks fresh in home design and fashion. The Tory Burch ikat mini dress isn't the "traditional ikat", but it definitely channels that boho/classic look that ikat fabrics are known for. It's a great foil for the Madeline Weinrib pillow on eBay.

Comments