technical issues


Well... it's been a while. Some of my delay in posting is due to it being finals week. No, I'm not 19. I'm 35 and I'm in grad school. It's actually not that hard... I just have to dedicate a little time to my work.

The rest of my lateness is due to computer problems. I think it's time to stimulate the economy and spend my rebate check on one of these. In fact, we here in Tennessee are having a sales tax holiday coming up and computers are included. Everyone I know loves their Mac and I think it might be time for me to defect. Besides, Windows XP is going away now. I'm a creature of habit. Rituals and traditions make me feel good. All these new software changes throw me off kilter.

So what are your thoughts?

Comments

Geo said…
I say go for it. I LOVE my new iMac.
Anonymous said…
Let me know! YOU be the guinea pig because it's time for me to buy something & I'm so not sure what to do!!