an antiques booth done right


If you follow me, you know I love to go antique shopping. Good booth dealers, regardless of their style, create vignettes with their wares. Pictured above is probably my favorite dealer's booth. While I probably would not style my whole house this way, I find so much inspiration from her and love her eye. I constantly poach her ideas.

And how about those lamps? They cost $550 and I'm thinking about going back for them. Wouldn't they look amazing with new black silk shades?

Comments

I just stumbled across your blog while randomly searching the Internet for vintage Henredon, and I love it! I think we share some of the same sensibilities!
Pigtown*Design said…
a good design and good presentation makes all the difference. you could have the greatest things, but if the booth isn't set up well, i will pass right by.
Shandell's said…
Just stumbled across your blog, great pair of lamps, I would put a pair of seagrass lampshades on them. That is just me.