Williams-Sonoma Home - another look





I have been tearing through my latest issue of Elle Decor, and I noticed the glorious sea urchin lamp from Williams-Sonoma Home. Of course, I'm totally into the all white blanc de chine look of it, but I also love the organic thing pulling in from nature. (In case you are new, I still decorate with coral and shells and I love it. I don't care that it's been done over and over again. It's a classic).

After going over to the site, I found some other great stuff I would love to have. I have always liked the Williams-Sonoma Home site well enough, but it seems like I was never wowed.

So, check out the great lacquer trays, pillows and rug.

Comments

Pigtown*Design said…
Shoot! I've been frantically looking for a present to take to my weekend host's sister in law... Any one of these would have done nicely. Instead, i found some fun twig-like napkin rings in "silver".