God Bless America - vintage/unique Fourth of July party decorations




I love America. So much so that I have considered throwing a Fourth of July party for years and I have just never gotten it off the ground. But I think this year I'll try to make it happen. The fact that today is Memorial Day has spurred me to action.

Check out these finds over on eBay.

Wouldn't a collection of lead soldiers like the one above be grand marching up the center of the serving table?

And speaking of the table... not everything needs to be vintage or antique. The table runner above is a modern reproduction. The vibe is that of a vintage tablecloth, though.

Finally, who could have a Fourth of July party without bunting? It's an old-timey classic that never goes out of style.

The point is to search thrift stores, eBay and yard sales for entertaining elements that are vintage or a little unique. That way, you aren't stuck hosting the same red-and-white-checked shindig that everyone else will be hosting.

Comments