my dream house - house numbers


Over the past few years, I've become totally fixated on every aspect of my dream house and what I would create if money were no object... the architect I'd choose, the style, the hinges, the lighting... it really goes on forever in my mind. I found a great web site called House Number Connection that has lots of great house numbers. One of them should be right for you.

(For those of you who are rolling your eyes, I would like to remind you that Martha Stewart did a whole spread on house numbers a few years back. She featured them painted, etched in stone, tiled, etc., etc. It must have taken up 5 - 6 pages. Someone must remember it. I'm so glad Martha is out there to validate my illness.)

Comments

Laura in Paris said…
I never had a "dream house" but had plenty of dreams of designing houses - an early passion in life was architecture! So tell us more what your house would be, I wnjoy reading about it.

On a more delectable world, your vegetable veloute (soup) recipe is in my March newsletter, being sent round the world as I write!
Mary-Laure said…
I love that picture with those elegant numbers...

I received A World in a Pan's newsletter with your yummy recipe, so perfect for the winter!
Pigtown*Design said…
I remember it... i need to get new ones for my house. the current ones are so flipping generic.