sweet vintage baby boy's room decorations



I have two sons and when they were babies, I loved decorating their rooms. Being an old soul, I naturally wanted to use old things. After all, their dressers and side tables were antiques, why shouldn't the decor? But there's not exactly a "vintage nursery decor" store like there are mega baby marts. You have to scour around for your discoveries.

For my youngest, I settled on a theme of dogs. I put antique/vintage books about dogs between bronze Scotty dog bookends on his dresser. I found engravings of dogs for the wall. I even found a vintage dog lamp from the 1940's.

These finds above from a local antique store would have been right up my alley. They are so sweet for a baby boy and mommy who loves old things.

Comments

I have just discovered your blog and think it is such a good idea. I look forward to seeing more posts and more offerings.