eBay today - antique plumbing fixtures



I'm trying to plan a bathroom remodel right now and I definitely want to go with a vintage look. And since I love eBay so much, I thought I would see what they have in the way of fixtures. As it turns out, there's some good stuff there.

A few caveats: having an antique sink shipped will be expensive. Customize a search under antiques: architectural and garden: plumbing within 50 miles of your home town. That way, you'll get an e- mail when something fitting that description pops up. If you bid and win, you can pick it up yourself.

Also be aware that you might not, for instance, get a functioning antique faucet. You might have to pay a plumber to make them functional. That's more money out of pocket. And it's possible they might not work even with money thrown at them. In that case, you probably won't be able to get a return from the seller. I would suspect most items like that are sold "as is." Buyer beware. But check the listing details. You might get your money back.

But if you're willing to take a chance, check out these beauties. The pedestal sink comes with the faucet. And speaking of faucets... I love the aged brass wall mount faucet.

Comments