eBay today - Hollywood Regency faux bamboo chairs



Well, I guess you can see I've been on sabbatical. I didn't plan it. It just happened.

But I'm back and I have these great chairs from eBay. I love that they can go in a variety of spaces. And they are cheap if you live in the Ft. Meyers area and can pick them up.

As for reupholstering them, I like the idea of splurging on custom cushions that might have a contrasting welting. But if you are in a pinch, I think you could do it yourself with a staple gun. When shopping on eBay be sure to ask the seller questions first, though. You don't want to get negative feedback by complaining after the fact when you should have asked in advance.

Comments

Very pretty, but paint them. Black, white, lilac, rose, lime, whatever. The wood is a trifle banal. But the shape is wonderful.
Agreed. I would suggest a high gloss powder coated bright.