sterling baby cups as Christmas ornaments - mixed with modern glass




I think I've blogged before about how much I love Juliska. I discovered them in 2000, I think, and started my collection immediately. Fortunately, in recent years, they have added a line of Christmas ornaments. I've picked up two for my more formal tree.

I also decorate it with all those antique baby cups, rattles and spoons that you never know what to do with. If you want to jumpstart your collection, check out the set of cups and the rattle on eBay. Tie them with a ribbon that works with your color scheme and hang with hooks. I think it's a sweet way to use something that is generally useless in this day and time while still referencing children and the spirit of Christmas.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the Juliska ornament. If I had two trees this would be what I would have to do as well.
Anonymous said…
that is very creative!