eBay today - the most beautiful and unique antique brass bed


I have seen a lot of brass beds, both original and shiny, cheap faux brass reproductions. I'm not a fan of that Little House of the Prarie style generally, but the originals can be nice.

This one on eBay, however, is a total departure from the traditonal brass bed. I think I've blogged before about how I think brass has gotten a bad rap. Too many apartments and tract houses filled with "brass" chandeliers have soured most people on the material, but real antique brass has the most beautiful patina and is of superior quality.

If you are looking for an original antique bed for a guest room or a sweet little girl's room, I would seriously consider this one. Even in this slow economy, it won't last long.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your stuff is quite amazing. Very creative!